Teased By Herself
"Samantha Berkeley," Austin grinned with excitement as he used all of the strength he had to not start laughing uncontrollably. "Have you been ogling your own ass all this time?!"
"Of course not!" Samantha answered back, her face quickly turning red as she tried her best to avert her eyes from looking at her own body. "I may be in your body now, but I am not a perv! I swear, I've only been following you to every place all morning. That's all!"
Austin immediately raised his brow as a mischievous smile slowly appeared on his face.
"Oh really?" Austin responded, only to then start stretching his arms and turning his fit body from side to side, not caring absolutely at all about how his muscular thighs and well-toned ass were jiggling despite of the tight, sports outfit he was wearing. "In that case, I'm sure you won't mind if I do this-"
"Stop that"
"Why would I?"
"Because everyone around will start looking at you!"
"And why do you care about that? It's not your body anymore-"
"OK! I was ogling my own ass! Happy?!" Samantha finally relented as she threw her hands in the air in frustration. "Now can you please stop doing that!"
"Of course," Austin smiled just as Samantha started to walk back and forth, too frustrated to look back at Austin.
"Why is being a guy so hard?!" Samantha vented. "I thought that swapping bodies with one of the guys at the Swap Cruise was going to be fun, but instead, it has been so incredibly excruciating! Every time I see a woman now, I can't help but stare at them!"
"Welcome to manhood, Samantha. You're just experiencing first-hand what it's like to be in a body that is wired to be attracted to women."
"But I still like guys!"
"Maybe, but that's not what your body is currently telling you," Austin responded, only to notice that Samantha's eyes had slowly moved down. "And from the looks of it, it looks like your body is really into your own ass-"
"I was not looking at my own ass! I was just looking at the floor!"
"Right..." Austin raised his eyebrows again, still utterly unconvinced by her answer.
"Uggh! This is all your fault!" Samantha suddenly lashed out at him.
"And why is that?"
"Because you're the one whose attracted to fit, brunette chicks like me! If it weren't for that, I would be feeling like this!"
"Two things: One, we both agreed to go to the Swap Cruise with our friends, so it's not my fault you ended in my body that just happened to be attracted to women like you."
But before continuing, Austin suddenly closed the distance as another mischievous smile appeared on his face.
"And two, if you really want to stop thinking about your own ass, you can instead think about your friends in the volleyball team. I can tell you from personal experience that their backsides are way better than yours..."
And just like that, Austin started to walk again, eager to explore the Caribbean city where their Swap Cruise had stopped for the day.
As for Samantha, she was left completely paralyzed by Austin's suggestion. Just thinking about her friends wearing short tights while playing volleyball had given her the single hardest erection she had had ever since swapping bodies with Austin.
Comments
Post a Comment