Postponing The Cover Up

"God, I feel so naked out here," Jonathan huffed as he awkwardly positioned himself on top of the beach towel. "Maybe I should put on the cover up again."

"Dad," Alexia promptly responded. "You can put on your cover up whenever you want. It's just that if you really want to get comfortable with wearing a bikini, then you should wait a bit before putting it on again."

Jonathan still wanted to put on a cover up, but deep down, he knew that his daughter was right.

Putting it on now would have just postponed what he was going to have to do later anyways.

This new younger, female body of his was all thanks to that dormant Second Puberty gene that decided to wake up late in his life, so the sooner he came to terms with it, the better it would be for him and everyone else around him.

"By the way, thanks for inviting me to come here with you," Jonathan started to speak. "I'm not sure if all daughters would be as open as you to invite their fathers to the beach after being completely transformed into women thanks to some aberrant gene mutation."

"Don't worry about that. I just guessed that you needed to get out of your comfort zone after all you've been forced to deal with."

"You can't imagine," Jonathan responded just as he began to check that all the straps of his black bikini were properly tightened up. "Changing IDs, explaining to people what Second Puberty is, buying new clothes, and of course, seeing and feeling your body change!"

"Yeah, I can see how that must have been very annoying."

"Annoying doesn't even begin to describe it. Growing a womb inside of your body is way beyond just being annoying!" Jonathan vented as he looked down towards his crotch, only to then turn his face towards his chest and cup his petite hands over his breasts. "But at the very least the doctors think that the changes are over. Having B-cup breasts on my chest is already crazy enough, but growing a pair of D-cups later on?! That would be an absolute nightmare!" 

"Maybe, but breasts aren't that bad once you get used to them," Alexia digressed. "They look quite nice once you put on the appropriate clothing."

"I guess," Jonathan rolled his eyes as a slight blush appeared on his feminine face. "Even I have to agree that this bikini looks good on me."  

"Exactly. It would be quite a shame to hide just how good you look right now. That's why I told you that you shouldn't put on the cover up until later."

Jonathan immediately smiled, turning his slender body to the side just as he placed his head on his hand. Unlike before, his entire posture was now confident in nature, thus helping to show just how nice his female body really was. 

"Alexia Hamilton," Jonathan questioned his daughter as he tried his best to cover up his laughter. "Are you telling me that I look sexy?!"

"I haven't said anything like that," Alexia rolled her eyes as avoided to answer his question. "But I'm sure that's what other people here at the beach would say about you."

"Well, if that happens, please let them know that although I appreciate the compliment, I'm not interested in pursuing anything beyond that," Jonathan continued. "I may be divorced, but I'm not prepared at all to start dating again. Dealing with breasts and wombs is already enough for me."

"Whatever you say, dad."

Jonathan still would have preferred to not have experienced Second Puberty, but at least he could say that he wasn't having a bad time with it anymore.

There was still much for him to come to terms with, but for now, he could postpone putting on the cover up until later.

Comments